- Sitting in the second row makes following all the quick camera movement a little disorienting.
- If they all know everyone who arrives has amnesia, maybe their welcoming ceremony shouldn’t include pummeling.
- It’s like “Lord of the Flies,” except if everyone had their own stylist.
- Thank goodness Thomas doesn’t bruise easily, or he would be one big hematoma by now.
- I’m going to guess that Thomas remembers stuff subconsciously about their situation, because if I couldn’t remember anything, I think I’d be ok with just getting the lay of the land for awhile.
- Hey, the kid from “Nanny McFee!”
- Hey, Asian guy!
- Ok, this seems like it would have been more effective if a bunch of them had run in immediately and tried to drag them out.
- Poor Minho–he gets stuck with every undesirable task.
- Well it’s a good thing we already established all these guys are swell people, otherwise an unconscious girl in a camp with nothing but teenage guys would be pre-tty creepy.
- Their penal system leaves a little to be desired.
- So does their medical care.
- I wonder which kid showed up and said “I’ll take care of the haircuts.”
- Watching Thomas and Minho run through the maze makes me think this is one film it would have actually killed me to be in. #ShouldGoTreadmilling
- If you can climb to the top of the maze walls, and you have an actual map of the maze, it seems like you should be able to see outside the maze.
- Given that the whole story hinges on no one remembering, I’m a little worried for anyone who gets their memory back and isn’t O’Brien
- Unimpressed with the contributions made by the Lone Girl.
- Yeah, maybe we should save the antidote for if someone actually needs it…oh…never mind.
- Interesting how all the smaller/ethnic kids decide to take a powder, and mostly the big white dudebros are the ones who like the status quo.
- Ok, somebody better save Minho, because ain’t no one gonna get out without him.
- If Thomas got his memory back, it seems as though this part shouldn’t be that much of a surprise to him.
- I am really not clear on Gally’s motivation right here.
- Minho: Maze Runner MVP.
- Oh, what the what?
- Man, if they don’t make a sequel, I’m going to be pretty irked. Like “The Golden Compass” irked.
- Dylan O’Brien (obv.)
- Asian guy (Ki Hong Lee) gets a big part in a movie! Where he’s not a nerd or a ninja!
- All the sequences shot in the maze.
- What was the girl even there for?
- Patrick McGoohan wants his ending back.
- Predictable sequences shot outside the maze.
- Dystopian teen survivalist stories beginning to feel a little old hat.