- Return of Obsessed!Stiles!
- In what world is Lydia a higher bounty than Derek?
- Derek. Always makin’ friends.
- In the history of ever, Scott has never wanted to cancel a lacrosse game.
- Malia. Always makin’ friends.
- Liam. Always makin’ friends.
- Nice dude continues nice.
- Deputy Parrish is really stepping up his game this season.
- Apparently no one not a werewolf or mystical animal can be good at lacrosse.
- I wonder why Scott can’t just tell Alison he has to avoid her for the Lacrosse team or something.
- My, Jackson’s gotten more charming. All he needed was a few Hale fingernails in the back of his neck.
- Ha ha, Peter had a funky hairdo.
- I don’t think you’re supposed to be able to chat as much as you like in detention.
- Lookit Stiles, giving the “with great power comes great responsibility” speech!
- Oh, apparently the detention teacher wasn’t as fond of the great responsibility speech.
- Deaton, doing his “I don’t know anything about supernatural things! I’m just a mild-mannered veterinarian!”
- Oh Derek.
- You’d think after awhile, Beacon Hills would have learned not to hold its big championship games on the nights of the Full Moon.
- I guess…Scott is more ok with his Dad now?
- Nobody ever cleaned up the Hale House after all those years?
- Haige is a bastard, and is an unnecessary contributor to poor Derek’s Life of Suckage.
- I’m not so sure Sheriff Stilinski really wants full disclosure at this point.
- OH HAI PETER.
- Oh Stiles…
- It’s kind of weird that they are so squidged out over the gas station guy’s mutilation, after all the horrible death they’ve seen previously.
- Well that was almost some parental concern from Peter.
- Are…are Scott and Malia trying to slap those Berzerkers in the chest to death?
- Does anyone want to try to freaking help Derek?!
- Woo! Hoechlin, baby! With innocent eyes!
- Oops, starting to realize why Colton Haynes wasn’t in the third season.
- OMG, the inception of the anchor concept! Too bad we know what happens to this anchor.
- Wow, I barely even recognize Peter. Still screwing with Derek, after all these years.
- Stiles actually says the words “teen wolf.”
- …And, the weekly beat down on Derek happens apace.
- Even at this early stage, Melissa McCall is a really well-written Mom character. Supportive and appreciative, but not stupidly naive, either.
- Some of the tension of these earlier episodes is dispelled a little, knowing that we do now, that Derek is one of the Good Guys.
- Man, it totally sucks to be Derek.
- Interesting to note how much the show started off relying on the “Buffy” structure. Derek is very much a more-macho version of Angel.
- Still will never understand why a person would walk into a dark room looking for someone (who happens to be in werewolf form at the moment) and not turn on the lights.
- These were certainly Scott’s less-responsible days, given that he’s totally happy to run off into the woods with Alison while there’s another dead body lying around Beacon Hills.
- Why does Derek have to work out if werewolves are naturally super-strong anyway/
- Oh Derek. The suckage continues.
- I wonder if anyone ever took a photo of Tyler Hoechlin’s face when they showed him his wardrobe for this season and it was basically a pair of jeans and a tattoo.
Enjoyable things courtesy of an enigmatic world.