- Always like how Beacon Hill appears to be a totally normal town, until you turn down that one street and find like bats flying out of Arkham’s Asylum.
- Hm. Lydia not looking so hot.
- I can tell you this much: Not going to rush over to Eichen House for my mental health care.
- Oh Hoechlin. How could you leave us like this? After all we’ve been to each other?
- Poor Stiles–looking for an apartment in SF. Like your life doesn’t already contain enough horror.
- Ah, Beacon Hills life. Where the best you can hope for is that no one tries to kill you for six months.
- The black oil! Parrish, haven’t you ever watched X-Files?
- I feel like Stiles would carry more than just duct tape around for his jeep. That thing’s a hero.
- Mrs. McCall still doesn’t have any money? RNs make pretty good bank.
- Wait-they locked Lydia up and everyone was ok with that?
- Tamlyn is maybe not the most reassuring Mom ever.
- I wonder if this isn’t something O’Brien thinks about for reals, now that he’s poised to go all Jennifer Lawrence with “Maze Runner.”
- Same old Kira. Loving the fancy swords, and forgetting all about the part where she can electrocute people.
- Although, I guess you could argue that with the rain puddles, she might electrocute Scott as well.
- I find it kind of hard to think that the school doesn’t just come in and clean the whole thing off the next day.
- When the man says no second chances, he’s not kidding around.
- Nooooo! Not the jeep!
- Man, unless you are a supernatural animal, or related to a supernatural animal, living in Beacon Hills makes you a stone-cold jerk.
- Kind of amazing that Deputy Parrish apparently walked all through town and into the Sheriff’s station wearing nothing but some singed underwear, and no one ever reported anything. Like, that’s the least strange thing going on in Beacon Hills tonight.
- I’m not sure I would have picked the red eyes as the thing to convince Parrish I was a werewolf. Teeth or claws seem more pathognomonic.
- Weird that Lydia’s nickname was Ariel, given that the mermaid in the original story doesn’t get a name.
- Hough healed pretty quick from that beatdown Parrish gave him.
- Nice that the Beacon Hills teens never let mass homicide get in the way from a good party.
- Yay nice guy! Although it seems like he could have done that considerably sooner, since Scott figured out it was the music pretty early.
- Derek became a surprisingly good fighter all of a sudden, given that he should have to learn all new techniques for a normal-powered person.
- Why doesn’t Lydia banshee scream whenever she’s held captive like this, since she knows everyone can hear her?
- Eichen House is no GD good for anyone.
- In retrospect, why was this guy so alarmed at his cat being all bloody, when he had an abattoir underneath the stairs?
- Derek seems oddly uncomfortable with having his innocent eyes back.
- I find it hilarious that the only Asian family took one look at Beacon Hills and despite having their own superpowers, said “NOPE” and tried to head back to civilization where whole families don’t get burnt or axed or eaten every other minute.
- Do none of the teachers in Beacon Hills High notice that Malia can barely speak English, much less do algebra? This is the worst school ever.
- That was the most over-the-top exercise intolerance performance ever, by O’Brien. It’s like, after all that running he did in “Maze Runner,” he forgot what it was like to be unfit.
- Liam really picked a crappy time at which to try to Lacrosse.
- This just doesn’t seem like the only course of action open to Scott. He didn’t look like he was trying all that hard to get away from the Wendigo before munching down.
- I’m going to guess that Liam had some terminal disease or something that the bite is going to cure. On the other hand, hopefully he didn’t have Hepatitis or something, given that Scott just got a mouthful of his blood. Ick.
- These were certainly Scott’s less-responsible days, given that he’s totally happy to run off into the woods with Alison while there’s another dead body lying around Beacon Hills.
- Why does Derek have to work out if werewolves are naturally super-strong anyway/
- Oh Derek. The suckage continues.
- I wonder if anyone ever took a photo of Tyler Hoechlin’s face when they showed him his wardrobe for this season and it was basically a pair of jeans and a tattoo.
Enjoyable things courtesy of an enigmatic world.