Are you watching this show? Do you wish someone would watch along with you because everyone else you know thinks it’s dumb? Here is what I was saying while I was watching it–I WILL WATCH WITH YOU.
- Wow, just when you thought it couldn’t get worse to go to Beacon Hills High.
- Ugggh. Spiders again.
- Nolan, beginning to wonder if he backed the wrong horse.
- One thing about Beacon Hills students, everyone but Scott and Stiles drives pretty decent cars.
- Nolan, not so good at the tailing.
- Nolan apparently stopped off at the hairdressers on the way over?
- Theo loves punching Liam.
- Lydia is never ok.
- (Ron Howard voice over) “Scott did not have a plan.”
- If Counselor Girl doesn’t know by now that Gerard doesn’t care who gets killed besides him, she has not been paying attention.
- This plan is not going to go well at all.
- Scott, you goober.
- Liam seems to be having some problems.
- This Scott-Malia scene is getting a little cringeworthy.
- (Ron Howard voice over) “Malia did not got this.”
- Hm. Wondering if maybe this might not be the end of Argent.
- Theo is making a hobby of saving Liam.
- I’m not totally sure why the Anuk-Ite only affects Liam.
- Lol that Counselor girl thinks that Gerard wouldn’t break her neck as look at her.
- Honey, after Gerard kills all the supernatural people, you know he’s going after the minorities.
- It’s not like a hunter stops hunting.
- I don’t know if I totally buy Scott and Malia. It just seems too fast.
- I think this commercial break would have been more suspenseful if all the trailers hadn’t shown Melissa in the hospital.
- GIDEON EMERY.