Are you watching this show? Do you wish someone would watch along with you because everyone else you know thinks it’s dumb? Here is what I was saying while I was watching it–I WILL WATCH WITH YOU.
- I feel as though if Gideon actually thought his cause was this righteous, he might have just asked for her help in the first place.
- Enchanted people have some serious issues with their moms.
- Frankly, I think it’s stretching a little to call this incarnation of Belle a hero.
- I always love when people barge into Gold’s shop demanding help, because you know that by the time they leave, they will totally be his dupes.
- Ok Gold, I think it’s a little harsh to blame every dark magic we ever saw on the Black Fairy, considering a good part of it actually came from you.
- Hm. Henry all of a sudden needs a corneal transplant.
- Well that spell could have gone better.
- Apparently it’s time for us to consider Gideon a good guy now?
- It’s a tough game of cards when you’re playing with a deck that’s not numbered.
- Wow, glad that the gentler, kindler Storybrooke never got rid of its Arkham Asylum in the basement of the hospital.
- HAMILTON TICKETS
- Roderick, referring vaguely to a dark curse and not wanting to think about what she is doing now is not particularly persuasive evidence against the Black Fairy.
- How did Roderick find out all this magical stuff stuck in the mines?
- Back to Neverland.
- Nope, not Gideon’s redemption time yet.
- “This is on you Gideon! And my boot.”
- Maybe Regina should make up a spell that makes people glow when they don’t have their hearts.
- I guess we’re making up for the whole rest of the season Colin O’Donoghue sat out.
- I’m not even sure why Gold saved Emma in the first place.
- I guess maybe he wanted to know where Gideon went?
- WED 1901
Enjoyable things courtesy of an enigmatic world.