Are you watching this show? Do you wish someone would watch along with you because everyone else you know thinks it’s dumb? Here is what I was saying while I was watching it–I WILL WATCH WITH YOU.
- I guess this was when Regina still took her Dad places.
- Parilla sounds a little under the weather on this one.
- I find it hard to believe that Regina can’t just magick a hole instead of making Robin dig with a shovel.
- Oh, Robin and I think alike.
- The return of the magical scissors.
- Wait, what?
- I thought Liam and the others went on to the Great Beyond along with Cora and Regina’s Dad?
- Henry has had a lot of Mom issues with Regina.
- I like Snow’s hair a little longer, I think.
- Regina’s Dad was trying to fix her up?
- Well that was the shortest engagement in history.
- When did Hook learn enough magic to operate the dream catchers anyway?
- I guess Emma forgot about all that part where we scientifically proved it was True Love because she was willing to risk burning to death for him.
- Well no one could have possibly predicted that poignant archery-related outcome.
- OMG finally! Regina figures out what Kirk did in less than an hour in “Enemy Within.”
- And it only took her like half of a season.
- But on the other hand, Regina, if you had walked through that door and gotten together with Robin, roughly a jillion people who you subsequently killed would be alive today, so I kind of think it would have been a reasonable trade-off.
- Snow is tired of trying to redeem people.
- Henry writes in a nice font.
- FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER
- I think it’s a bad sign when you have to distinguish realities by referring to one as “The Realm The Evil Queen Created With A Wish.”
- And the two essentially black-hearted villains lived happily ever after in The Realm The Evil Queen Created With A Wish.
- [Cue music]
- Oh wait, we haven’t finished flogging Killian yet.
- Emma looks so surprised that he’s not at home. Like he would stick around after she gave him his ring back?
- Gideon not a fan of reconciliations.