Are you watching this show? Do you wish someone would watch along with you because everyone else you know thinks it’s dumb? Here is what I was saying while I was watching it–I WILL WATCH WITH YOU.
- Sheriff, this seems like it would be more surprising if we hadn’t already verified that everyone in Beacon Hills had been taken last week?
- How, In All That Is Holy, is Theo going to help them against the Ghost Riders?
- What makes anyone think they can possibly stop Theo with bullets when he inevitably goes rogue?
- A whole roomful of you couldn’t deal with one Ghost Rider. I think you might be a little optimistic, Liam.
- Well that could have gone better.
- I feel like taking yourself to the brink of death to solve your problems is starting to be a habit with them.
- Oh, no wonder Theo wasn’t a fan of going back to the hospital.
- It sounds weird for Lydia to refer to their school as “the high school.”
- Virtually every high school student would, I think, refer to their school either by name or just as “school.”
- This heart-to-heart with Liam is making Theo nostalgic for his looping Ringu Vine again.
- Ok, there’s a lot I’m not understanding about this remembering process.
- For one thing, if Scott’s too cold, why don’t they just back off the temperature dials some on that refrigerator coffin?
- For another, it seems like they all remember Stiles pretty well now, given that they can all quote stuff he said recently, so maybe that’s not the issue?
- Pretty harsh for Malia to have one of her handful of memories be Stiles in love with someone else.
- Lydia hypnotizes pretty easy.
- Wait, you can hatchet the Ghost Riders but not shoot them?
- Ok, I believe I asked a couple weeks ago why we didn’t think their own guns would work against them.
- Hope Theo’s prepared for the warm reception he’ll probably get from Stiles and everyone else in the train station.
- Look! It’s Jesus! Or possibly Stiles!