Are you watching this show? Do you wish someone would watch along with you because everyone else you know thinks it’s dumb? Here is what I was saying while I was watching it–I WILL WATCH WITH YOU.
- Oh no! Snow got transported to the title card!
- Ok, if you tell her what the potion is and what you’re going to do with it, it might not be that hard for Regina to figure out.
- Zelina’s probably going to betray the Evil Queen because she won’t help her take care of the baby.
- Oh what the what? Flashback!Charming! conveniently forgot his terrible farmer haircut.
- The best Blue can do for self defense is getting big and grabbing an axe?
- Charming’s Mom is the worst.
- Your reminder that Charming’s Mom was such a bad farmer, she sold BOTH her kids and still couldn’t make a go of it.
- If Belle still tries to make things work with Gold after this, she is the biggest simp ever.
- Snow, that sounds an awful lot like giving up.
- Charming, thy name is credulous.
- How does Blue think the fairies can protect Snow when she could barely protect herself from getting an axe between the wings just now?
- Everyone looking at Regina like ALL THE EW.
- Oh, EW.
- You know it’s bad when you grossed out Zelina.
- Man, people should not drink just anything anyone puts in your hand.
- Charming’s dog is evil!
- It’s also where Snow went to meet Charming and he dumped her for his wife, but who’s counting.
- Are Emma and Hook not in a hurry? It’s going to be pretty bad if the Queen gets there with the Adder’s Tongue and whatever.
- Well that went well.
- It’s always been puzzling how Regina seems omnipotent when she’s evil, but kinda limited as a goodie.
- I don’t get why Belle doesn’t just tell Gold she’ll abort if he doesn’t help Snow and Charming.
- Why doesn’t Regina just put the protection spell on everyone?
- Man, I really thought those guys were going to have a plan besides death when they marched over to the Queen.
- Glad no one in the town was particularly disturbed that Snow and Charming were going to die for them, when they could have easily removed the need by evacuating.
- I’m sure Belle forbidding anything means boo to Gold.
- Oh, we went full Ladyhawke.
Enjoyable things courtesy of an enigmatic world.