Are you watching this show? Do you wish someone would watch along with you because everyone else you know thinks it’s dumb? Here is what I was saying while I was watching it–I WILL WATCH WITH YOU.
- Central casting dines at Granny’s.
- Pretty sure that wasn’t actually what happened to Dantes’ fiancée. My recollection is that she wound up marrying the guy who got wealthy orchestrating his imprisonment.
- Look, love is love is love, but God Bless the Child That’s Got His Own.
- Oh THANKS, Regina.
- The Good makeup is always so washed out compared to the Evil makeup.
- Emma, still making the good choices.
- Why would she think a psychologist would be able to help her plan a military campaign?
- Poor Archie. Good thing he can still bill for the visit.
- I am skeptical that it is as hard to call off assassins as it always seems in stories.
- I bet they’re like any other tradesman. “Yeah, they said they didn’t need me for the job today, so I figured I’d sleep in and maybe go to the movies later “
- Snow and Charming’s family motto: Always Credulous.
- I don’t offhand remember when Hook “laid hands” on Belle.
- I guess he knocked her out once? But then again, so did Merida, and we didn’t seem to care about that.
- Frankly, I would take the crappy mattresses at Granny’s over a ship with no discernible bathroom.
- Belle is always apologizing for being Rumple’s accessory, and yet I don’t think anyone has any doubt that she’s going to end up going back to him.
- Rumple is always consistent. I do always think he should maybe have a little more interest in Henry as his grandson, but I guess he’s decided that he’s never gonna get on that family Xmas Card list.
- I don’t offhand remember Rumple and the Evil Queen being quite this much into each other.
- I bet the handmaid turns out to be Dantes’ daughter or something.
- Then he finds out and goes all Sweeney Todd on Evil Queen.
- Ok, these guys KNEW this dude was coming for them, and as sheriff, Charming can legally pack heat. Why fore are they running around totally unarmed?
- Charming, totally nonplussed by any terrible thing by now. “The Evil Queen’s back?!” “Yeah, w/e.”
- Kind of weird that Regina suddenly decided to take up swordplay, when she can magic anyone into the cornfields at any time.
- Wow. I really thought the Count was going to have a bigger part than that.
- Did we ever figure out how he managed to disappear into thin air periodically? In the book, he wasn’t magical.
- Ok, if Regina literally split off all her evilness, then why did her evil bits just tell her she still has evil in her?
- That was some crappy splitting spell. She should get her money back.
- Zelena, joining Emma in the “keep making the worst choices ever” club.