Ok, only a week or so before Once Upon A Time starts up again. Time to catch up!
- Rumple is the best.
- As the years go on, I feel like Rumple’s green-ness gets a little more spottier applied.
- Yeah, that’s right Regina. You try being judgey in this circumstance.
- I always think these guys must love it when their characters go evil again. It’s so much more to play.
- Especially Hook, who was just relegated to pining after Emma for so long.
- The Dark Ones have chronicles?
- Everyone wishing they were somewhere else, while Henry lowers the boom down on Emma.
- I do think Emma’s getting the short end of the stick. It’s not like any of them could gave helped her even if she came to them.
- They’d just be all “oh, tough about Hook. Well, back to frolicking around with my true love some more. Bye.”
- They did get a spiffy new wardrobe back in Camelot.
- I think these open-ended “meet me here and I’ll know how you feel” arrangements are recipes for disaster.
- Ugh. If anything would make me want the Dark Ones to win, it’s Merida.
- Why would Emma leave him alone? She knows Rumple will come back.
- This seems like Hook’s overreacting a little here.
- Yeah, that’s right Gold. You try being judgey in these circumstances.
- What’s to prevent Zelina from just zapping off with the baby?
- Kind of justice, since Merlin being a sap created the Dark Ones to begin with.
- Henry’s awesome.
- Ha ha. Rumple saving Gold is great.
- I feel like we’ve played this scene out by the well a few times before.
- Rumple is such a helper.
- Wait, there’s a portal to the underworld that just happens to be in a lake in Storybrooke?
- I don’t know whether that should make the real estate value go up or down.
- I totally don’t remember the thing with Robin and the fury.