- That scamp, Kieran.
- This path through the Fade is always odd. It’s a pretty good distance to just walk in silence, and yet it’s so linear there’s no real puzzle about it.
- Well, well, well. What have we here?
- Oh, ok, I guess I’ll stop her then.
- So she’s her mother and his grandmother, and also an old god, and apparently my boss now.
- The Inquisitor isn’t up on the whole “The Warden made the King of Ferenden sleep with Morrigan” story.
- Something she can discuss with Morrigan after this is all over.
- Kieran’s a polite lad, but not a whole lot of gumption.
- See, she was a nice old lady after all.
- Wait, Morrigan’s just going to bug out? She’s not going to help anymore? Did she forget we still have to fight Corypheus?
- Oh this dragon is totally Flemeth.
- Cabot is my spirit animal.