- Always like how Beacon Hill appears to be a totally normal town, until you turn down that one street and find like bats flying out of Arkham’s Asylum.
- Hm. Lydia not looking so hot.
- I can tell you this much: Not going to rush over to Eichen House for my mental health care.
- Oh Hoechlin. How could you leave us like this? After all we’ve been to each other?
- Poor Stiles–looking for an apartment in SF. Like your life doesn’t already contain enough horror.
- Ah, Beacon Hills life. Where the best you can hope for is that no one tries to kill you for six months.
- The black oil! Parrish, haven’t you ever watched X-Files?
- I feel like Stiles would carry more than just duct tape around for his jeep. That thing’s a hero.
- Mrs. McCall still doesn’t have any money? RNs make pretty good bank.
- Wait-they locked Lydia up and everyone was ok with that?
- Tamlyn is maybe not the most reassuring Mom ever.
- I wonder if this isn’t something O’Brien thinks about for reals, now that he’s poised to go all Jennifer Lawrence with “Maze Runner.”
- Same old Kira. Loving the fancy swords, and forgetting all about the part where she can electrocute people.
- Although, I guess you could argue that with the rain puddles, she might electrocute Scott as well.
- I find it kind of hard to think that the school doesn’t just come in and clean the whole thing off the next day.
- When the man says no second chances, he’s not kidding around.
- Nooooo! Not the jeep!