- Hello Hinterlands!
- Big welcome back to the Requisition Officer, winner of the Most Superfluous NPC award.
- Man, I totally forgot how this works. It took me like 20 minutes to figure out how to switch people in the level up screen. Why was it so much easier in the earlier games?
- Wow, these Templars and mages just keep coming.
- Time to take you boys out, with “Templars to the West.”
- I bet Cassandra and Varric just roll their eyes at each other every time I accidentally hit the right button instead of the left and wind up shooting fire at loot.
- There are a lot of big wheels of cheese in Thedas.
- Dennet’s all “I hear you need mounts.” “Can you help us?” “…No.”
- I think this bigot nobleman we refused to help gave us the reward of a picture of drunks.
- Varric is kind of done with red lyrium.
- I’m not sure escorting this slow-moving druffalo is the best use of the Inquisition’s resources.
- Man, if this farmwife is this cheesed about the Templars taking her ring, imagine how happy she’ll be when she finds out we killed all the rams around here.
- Basically I head back to Haven when my backpack fills up with old lockets and Templar dolls.
- I feel poorly if this guy’s mom has been waiting the year or so it’s taken me to cross the Hinterlands looking for her son to make her an inhaler.
- “I think it is time you stopped playing the wounded party with me, Varric.” “Ignoring the times you actually wounded me?”
- Varric and Cass have some issues to work out.
- I love when you have dialogue choices like “join the Inquisition!” And “YOU FAILED HER. GO HOME.”