- Well it’s a short road from “tell us what to do,” to “SAVE US, BLESSED OF ANDRASTE!”
- I’m not sure why in DAO and DA2, you could click on loot in the next room, and your character could figure out how to get there and pick it up, but in DAI, you have to pretty much be standing on top of it to manipulate it.
- Cassandra is uninterested in Roderick’s mansplaining.
- Wow, I think I’ve been playing this for like two hours, and just got up to the title card.
- I wish we could name saves like before. I basically just want to know which conversation branch point I saved before.
- Ok Threnn. Taking me for the janitor and then bad-mouthing Alistair isn’t going to get you far in the Inquisition.
- Yeah, that’s right. A Templar, a high official of the Chantry, and an Orlesian diplomat, but suddenly the magical Dalish elf is the person best suited to recruit for the Inquisition.
- People are kinda rude to you when you’re an elf.
- Odd how DA2’s “junk” inventory is now categorized as “valuables.”
- I love Cassandra and her disgusted noises.
- At this point, I think it would be kind of awesome if we ended up finding that all of Dragon Age was actually the story of Cullen, like Star Wars ended up being the story of Vader.
- Leilana is kind of a downer, now.
- Actually, when she goes into her whole “is that what you want from us?! Blood?!” speech, all I can think of is that episode of Wonderfalls where the protagonist is all “ARE YOU THE COW OF PAIN!?”
- Man, if there was one thing I could change about this game, it might be the way doors automagically shut all the time. It’d be nice to be able to tell when you already looked around a room.
- Ugh. I don’t know how to implement the increase banter mod.
- Ok, off to the Hinterlands!