- “Closed book” Stiles.
- I guess, judging from what we know now, we’ll assume it wasn’t Scott that just toasted those guys.
- I thought Lydia initially wanted to be friends with Alison because she liked her clothes–now she seems to think she has no taste whatsoever.
- Sheriff Stalinski always looks like he should be on a horse, wearing a Stetson.
- Wow, these Beacon Hill tests run pretty personal.
- Jackson’s starting to act like that guy in Dracula who ended up eating flies.
- Conjunctivitis is a Harsh Mistress.
- Danny gives Jackson a “Let it Go”
- Oh golly, this thing with Lydia seems like it may end poorly.
- Stiles will always have the guts to protect Scott.
- Oh dude, this isn’t even going to be the first time Alison breaks up with you.
- Derek saves the day again. Too bad everyone thinks he’s a serial killer. (Thanks Scott!)
- The alpha was up over the grapevine?!