- I think he’s a toyin’ with fate again.
- I feel like we might have met the expiration date on that “friends forever” deal.
- Half-Evil road trip!
- Emma’s kind of a pill.
- Man, how crumby do you have to be, when Regina’s more fun on a car trip than you?
- This VW has nine lives.
- I don’t usually assume a coffee shop also dispenses Advil.
- Yeah, this can only end well.
- Oh now she cares about her family.
- Wow, Rumple is so much smarter than everyone else, it’s hardly a contest.
- Nice work by Parilla in that scene! Although I’m not convinced that Emma would whack out this easy, I would have to say that I did not anticipate it going down this way.
- I feel like the Apprentice isn’t helping matters.
- I thought Regina had asked Belle for her heart?
- Oh Belle. Don’t be a sap.
- Oh Robin. Don’t be a sap.
- Oh barf.