- People can say what they like about Gamlen, but he certainly expresses more care for Hawke and Leandra than Leandra did for him or Hawke.
- With all the money and acclaim Hawke has by now, you’d think she could help Gamlen out a little. At least get him a small place in Hightown or something.
- Well, if we didn’t do anything else of real benefit in this town, we did get Gamlen and Charade together.
- Oh Gamlen. Almost a nice moment.
- Hey Zevran! Looks like you’ve had a little work done.
- Oh, ok Fenris. Lets talk about it now, since you’ve had three years to mull it over.
- You’re forgiven Fenris. Just…can you just do something about these bodies sometime?
- And maybe get rid of some of that creepy art standing around? Danarius was a poor interior decorator.
- I like how, no matter who you take on her mission with you, everyone wants to take a smack at Isabela.
- For someone who later gets in trouble for not delivering a shipment of slaves, Isabela seems pretty ok with Castillon staying in business.
- Wow, that guy that Varric decked six years ago still has a black eye. When Varric decks you, you stay decked.
- Isabela finally said something so lurid to Aveline that even Anders was repulsed.
- Man, we did a pretty piss-poor job of protecting Nyssa, like we promised.
- Those are some lousy Templars if they couldn’t find the one escaped Mage that just left to hang out in bars and brothels, telling everyone who he was.
- You know, Varric–rather than fight our way through a haunted house to get a cursed idol, maybe you could consider burning it to the ground first.
- NO Varric. You cannot keep the crazy-making idol.