- Ooh, everyone got fantasy-noire outfits.
- If I were Regina, I would have just poofed myself out and watched how fast the other three managed to take a powder.
- This might, however, just indicate that I’m more evil than the four of them combined.
- Wow–now we find out why Maleficent always wears a hat. That’s some bad bed head.
- Maleficent…is an Ab Fab reject?
- King Stefan undid the curse? This seems a little incestuous.
- I must say, I think Parilla is doing a much better job differentiating good/young Regina from evil Regina now. I was always a little unconvinced before.
- I also like her hair longer.
- This seems like a bad idea, Emma.
- OMG. I still have no idea what Will Scarlet is adding to this whole thing, or why we see him each week for no apparent reason.
- I’m not a bail bondsman, but shouldn’t Emma be following more than about five feet behind them?
- So basically we can chalk Maleficent’s evil up to Mila’s horribleness too.
- For some reason I remembered Aurora as blond.
- Well that was an ineffective escape attempt.
- Oh Belle, you are maybe not all that perceptive.
- Ok, if Belle doesn’t think something is weird about this, then she isn’t even trying.
- Although boy, she did take up with Will pretty quick after Rumple left.
- Oh, hey August.