- Merrill: “They must think I’m a monster!” Fenris: “You are a monster.”
- Not helping, Fenris.
- I guess I could try bringing Gaspard along with me this time.
- That was a lot of blood from the one vial. How many gallons did you take from Alessa?
- Gaspard, you rat-bastard.
- As irritating a mother as I found Leandra, her death does feel like one of the few quests that really has an impact on Hawke. Hawke just cannot catch a break.
- Poor Seamus. Thedas just wasn’t ready.
- Nothing you need after a hard day of watching Qunari sink an arrow into Patrice, than to come home and find Aveline and Isabella tearing up the place.
- Oh now Bethany sounds like she blames me for Leandra’s death. The apple doesn’t fall very far from the tree.
- Wow, I did everything possible in Act 2 to raise up Isabela’s friendship, and she still didn’t come back. I can’t believe I’m going to have to practically start over if I want to keep her.
- Fine. Time to learn how cheat codes work.
- Poor Arishok. You should just take the Tome and go.
- Hard to believe Hawke can just shake off a couple impalements like that
- Thanks for the Champion-ship Meredith. Don’t applaud, just throw money.