- What a cute baby Neal is.
- Because deceit always works out well in Storybrooke.
- I’m not sure your personal love life qualifies as “bigger problems,” Regina.
- Ugh. Belle is maybe not the person you want protecting the magical artifacts.
- Valiant =/= brainy
- Cruella isn’t much for paying her parking tickets.
- Hm. This doesn’t seem to be Snow and Charming’s shining hour.
- Hey, remember when Emma could tell when people were lying to her? Anyone?
- I guess Regina isn’t simpatico with all little boys.
- Snow and Charming go to Avatar?
- Wow, they really used to be better fighters.
- …Or not.
- People are always so much more blasé about coming back from the dead than I’d imagine.
- TELL HER THE TRUTH.
- Oh, Snow. I am disappoint.
- Who…would…with Maleficent…
- Will Scarlet’s agent is the best. There is no other way he would still be photobombing this show otherwise.