- You would think, with all of Hawke’s new-found fortune, she’d spring for a decent haircut.
- Three years, Fenris. Are you even dusting the dead bodies?
- It took Sebastian three years to figure out that one of the neighbors killed his whole family.
- Poor Barlin. Still trying to get poison for his traps.
- Ah Sebastian’s long day’s journey into night at the Harrowman Estate. Home of the most embarrassing Desire Demon victims ever.
- Merrill’s turn to betray me in the Fade. Fenris and Anders did ok though–I thought it turned everyone but Anders against me last time.
- Well you have to give Emeric points for persistence, since he’s been pursuing this ladykiller for like four years with no help.
- Hubert is the worst boss ever. Plus it’s always amazing that you just stand there while he makes all these racist anti-Ferelden comments.
- I never know what to think about Fenris crushing Hadriana’s heart after he said he wouldn’t. On the one hand, I feel like I’m supposed to be horrified that he broke his word, and on the other hand…slavery, man.
- But he seems kind of sorry she was so awful he had to kill her. Oh, who are we kidding. Gideon Emery’s voice comes out a character, they could commit genocide and I’d still give them a pass.
- Anders and Aveline seem to have kind of an ambivalent relationship. All their dialogue is one or the other of them trying to be friendly and getting shut down.
- Hard to look good, DuPuis, when the woman is standing right there saying you hurt and bled her.
- Alas for Emeric. The only guy in Kirkwall who was actually trying to unselfishly do good, and everyone thought he was nuts.
- On the other hand, if you honestly think you can do good in Kirkwall, you might be a little nuts.
- Why Fenris, this is so sudden. Assuming you consider four years sudden.