- Belle always wanted a life in New York City?
- “If you must know, it’s about ethics in magical journalism.”
- Funny how no one from Storybrooke ever wants to go to LA or Hollywood or anywhere West of the Mississippi.
- Well that was easier than expected.
- “So I’ve figured why you collect so many magical objects!” …He’s a hoarder?
- Wow–Belle’s outfit shoves her chest all the way up to her neck.
- I feel like Robin will have to meet some unfortunate end soon.
- …And, there you go. Gosh, this seems convenient. They couldn’t find someone else who wanted to leave?
- If Regina wasn’t so mopey, she’d reflect that Rumple would never leave without being able to take his magic with him.
- “If anyone’s gonna crush your heart, it’s gonna be me.” Just what every girl wants to hear.
- Storybrooke has the weirdest library ever.
- Glad that Elsa has been crammed back into the exact same repressed outfit she wanted so desperately to escape.
- Wait, what?
- Why would the villains be in New York?
- Besides the fact that New York is kinda villainous anyway?
- Why would he know where Ursula worked? Was he planning to stop by on his honeymoon?
- Robert Carlyle is great though. His moments really went a long way in redeeming this season.