- Why didn’t the Snow Queen age normally, like Emma and Pinocchio?
- Regina thought she was being subtle?!
- I can’t imagine Parilla did not mean that genuinely.
- I love that she knew no one would ever want carrot sherbet.
- OMG. Henry used the “Home Alone” gambit.
- Oh wow. The Wonderland guy must have the best agent ever, to get himself written into each episode for no apparent reason.
- Man, Snow Queen makes some bad decisions.
- I don’t believe for a moment, that Regina wouldn’t just kill Snow with magic.
- How did Snow Queen learn all this other magic when Elsa never even learned freezing magic?
- Ok, even if Snow Queen didn’t age after she got to Storybrooke, there’s still fifteen years of aging she weathered pretty well.
- This seems like a pretty quick change of heart.
- How do we think we’re gonna get back to Arendelle again?
- The citizens of Storybrooke are the least effective fighters in the history of fighters. No wonder they roll over and give up to any magical person who comes by.
- Wow, I always think it’s hysterical when someone’s tried to kill me.