- I like how the soldiers say “oh, there’s probably dark spawn in the basements. Well, we’ll be over here, then.”
- Love Wade and Herren. I wonder why they never reappeared?
- Wow, I totally forgot about the guy who wound up hanging himself because he couldn’t fix up a house for his wife.
- People go hard in Amaranthine.
- One disadvantage of playing these games in rapid succession is that the quests start to blur a little. Having the description change in the “Finished Quests” list is a huge help, and something I really wish they’d bring back.
- Also the ability to read over the last few dialogues. I need that back too.
- The one thing I find a little disturbing is when we walk up to people, they get agitated, and we end up killing them, without much of a reason why.
- “Hi! Do you know…” “AUGGGHH!” “Oh well.” [draws sword]
- The worst part of any DA game is when you’re walking along and suddenly a dozen spiders fall on you with a deafening “HIIISSSSS!”
- It’s kind of extra-sad to see Spunky!Anders! when you know what’s waiting for him down the line.
- Ok, who among us really thought it was a good idea to reassemble the dragon bones in the creepy haunted village?
- Peasant uprising went poorly. Thought of going back and trying again, but the last save I made was apparently before the dragon fight, so we’re just gonna have to deal with a few dead peasants.