- Does Emma ever think about a decision for more than 3 minutes?
- Don’t make promises you can’t keep, Ana.
- Elsa: Queen of Arendelle and bad decisions.
- I want a car like Emma’s bug, that apparently takes no damage no matter how many things she runs it into.
- Who doesn’t ever check their phone for messages?
- Oh, the chandelier!
- Gold is such a good character. Robert Carlyle does such a good job with him.
- Well I’ve had my problems with this whole Frozen storyline, but this exchange between Emma and Gold is pretty outstanding.
- I’m not sure freezing a doorknob automatically makes it unlock.
- Not totally sure how the power of a handshake worked there.
- Wow, that jacket is not equipped to hide the hat thing.
- Oh, nice downwards boob shot.
- Too bad with all this magic, no one carries any scissors.
- “Your strange fixation really holds no interest for me.”