- No, I think your sisters couldn’t accept you because you FROZE AND BROKE one of them.
- Kind of awkward Regina/Robin scene.
- No, it’s kind of your fault, Snow.
- Elsa is such a dupe. Why would she believe this stranger over Ana?
- Emma, this seems like a bad solution.
- Oh thank God, Elsa isn’t a total dupe.
- TEAM KRISTOFF
- Apparently houses only have wings in an East-West axis.
- Look, if you trust Gold or Regina, you probably are going to get what you have coming.
- Oh, it’s the Wonderland guy again. We must be in need of exposition!
- Why does Elsa have to pretend around the guards? She’s the queen, right?
- Why would Hook say all this right in Gold’s place?
- I guess the dust circumscribed her powers…Until they didn’t?