- Ok, back to the temple.
- Well that first ritual didn’t seem so bad.
- Oh, they get harder.
- How can you get through the gates?
- Man, now I kind of wish I had gone down the hole.
- Oh hi, ancient elf.
- Decisions, decisions…
- Ok, I think I’m going to take the deal. It’s their well, after all.
- Oh Morrigan.
- Well I can see how this is going.
- I can’t tell if I actually have to hurry to keep up with the elf guide, or if it’s one of those “HURRY, THE EMPIRE IS FALLING say can you drop these letters off at the next town” kind of things.
- Um, the guide appears to have stopped guiding.
- Oh, I had totally forgotten we made the anti-armor disc.
- Poor Abelas.
- Wow, this power of the well is sounding less and less good.
- Well, I don’t want to have to fight Morrigan under well-water influence, but I also really don’t want to be the one under well-water influence.
- Oh good, absolutely no one thought it was a good idea to let Morrigan have the well. I asked you guys!
- Corypheus made a dragon his horcrux?!