- Ok, lets see if Regina’s still mad.
- Yep, still mad.
- Man, Sidney is the epitome of the “raw deal.”
- Actually, Will Scarlet doesn’t have it all that much better.
- Ha! Josh Dallas talked about going to Asgard!
- The Sisterhood of Magical Pants.
- Time to see what she can do/to test the limits and break through.
- Wait, how did Charming head off in the exact direction that Scarlet was sitting there out in the open loudly digging, and not notice him?
- Well, it’s not like Regina doesn’t have a smidge of a point there.
- Elsa. So much power, so few powers of deduction.
- Are you sure you wanna build a snowman?
- I have no idea what Scarlet’s point in this show is. So far, he’s basically just a punctuation to conversations the characters are having with themselves.
- Regina. Still not used to the idea of not being the queen.
- Emma’s a lot bigger on forgiveness than she used to be.
- Sidney’s a champ on betting on the wrong horse.
- I am not entirely certain I believe that Regina doesn’t want to kill her.
- That is a big close-up. You do not want a zit on the day you shoot that.