- Enter Charlie Brown’s Kite-Eating Tree.
- Oh hey, maybe David could give Robin some pointers on the differences between true love and marriage.
- Will no one give Elsa a pair of pants?
- That was a pretty unconvincing “you got me.”
- He is totally supposed to look like Alan Tudyk.
- Why, in God’s Name, would you let Regina keep the book.
- By this logic, shouldn’t Regina be one of their sisters too?
- I feel like Rumple must have been advertising in the Enchanted Forest Yellow Pages.
- Oh look, it’s Will Scarlet. Someone must need an opportunity to internally monologue.
- Well that was unfortunate.
- Well actually, Snow, it was mostly just you failing the fear test.
- Maybe Gerda would have been more likely to take her hand if she put the gloves on first.
- Actually, it was all Gerda’s fault from the beginning, since she was the one suggesting the Rumple gambit.
- I guess if you deal away your ribbon fail safes for gloves, you should maybe put them on once in awhile.