- For such well-read people, they don’t seem to have a lot of sense.
- Belle and Gold. Most awkward couple of Storybrooke.
- Actually, they’re a little better at taking memories than giving them back, in Arendelle
- Hee. Captain Guy-Liner.
- Good Lord, Elsa is the only one in Storybrooke that hasn’t seen Anna.
- Seems hard to fall in love with someone who’s basically comatose.
- Oh, wow. Anna’s the worst climber ever.
- I guess the question would be, does Belle have the real dagger? Or the plastic knock-off?
- How on Earth would Emma know if that writing is from this world? Did she go to runaway archeology school or something?
- You would think, all that time alone in the castle, Anna would have looked up her family tree.
- Well, not a shining moment for Belle.
- Ew. She’s hugging him right on the bleeding cut.
- OMG. The Enchanted Forest would have no history whatsoever if anyone ever spoke to each other.
- Storybrooke: Town of inbreeding.