- Hey Brad Dourif! Woo! Oh…that was it.
- Wow Hook. This seems like a spectacularly bad idea.
- Will no one lend Elsa a pair of jeans?
- What on Earth is wrong with Scarlet? He just bumbles around the town, right in front of the people he’s supposedly trying to evade, with no apparent purpose. I never finished Wonderland, but it seemed as though he was smarter than this before.
- Oh wow, Hook. This seems like an even more spectacularly bad idea.
- Why would Hook not just tell Emma that his hand may or may not be evil, instead of doing whatever the guy who hates him more than anything tells him?
- Oh Anna, if only there were someone who could give you good advice.
- Elsa’s parents don’t seem to be racking up “Parent of the Year Award” points in a big way this week.
- Are you serious, Hook? This is the most avoidable way imaginable to get coerced by Rumple. Why would you not tell Emma everything? Do you honestly believe she would take Rumple’s word over yours?
- The theme for this week: “questionable decisions were made.”