- I feel like Storybrooke isn’t so big, that no one would notice an enormous ice wall completely encircling it.
- Going to assume Grumpy is a little more distempered than usual, since his truck was totaled last week.
- I’m going to guess Henry maybe doesn’t recognize the antagonistic relationship between mongoose and cobra?
- Oh for Pete’s Sake. Hasn’t any of them been watching their own show? Go get the kid.
- You know, for supposedly “good guys,” the population of Storybrooke is pretty quick to form lynch mobs.
- Dr. Hopper is back! Although maybe he would be better served by trying to keep the mob from killing Elsa, than giving Snow therapy.
- Oh, this is when we’re all punished for not keeping “Wonderland” on the air.
- So apparently Regina traded off with Gold as the one who got the “character reset” button pushed this season.
- Well, I’m glad Elsa didn’t prove to be a total dupe to this woman, but to be fair, “I’m going to commit monstrous acts so they will think it was you and then you’ll see that they treat you like a monster,” doesn’t really sound like a compelling argument.
- Kristoff and Hook are the smartest guys in the room.
- Throw the ring in, Mr. Frodo!
- Line of the episode: “No one thought to check and see if the urn was empty?”
- Oh Hans, if only you weren’t such a loser.
- Elsa doesn’t seem to think it’s odd that the Snow Queen wasn’t a bit distraught at her sister being dead?
- I’m not sure how the True Love thing works–does it matter if he doesn’t love her? Or does it only have to be if she loves him?
- I actually think it would be hilarious if they ended every Frozen episode with the line “the cold never bothered me anyway.”