- Nice Fabio hair.
- Poor dement-y Elsa.
- Man, the populace of Storybrooke have to be some of the most dependent-minded…things…ever. Did it ever occur to them to go fix the power outage on their own?
- How does Hook have a better grasp on electricity than the two people who have spent their last 30 years in our world?
- This would be more impressive if we didn’t suspect that either Hook or Emma could beat up Charming.
- I feel like Sword Fighting Anna would have been a nice addition to “Frozen.”
- Oh wait, Hook can diagnose downed power lines, but he has to refer to a walkie-talkies as “the device?”
- Ok, actually, she almost died because she couldn’t pick up interpersonal cues that tell you when people legitimately want to be left alone.
- Poor crazy, semi-villainous Elsa.
- You know, I have more respect for Snow in this scene than ever before.
- Wow, people have great memories in Storybrooke.
- Why in God’s Name would he give her back the staff?
- Well, strictly speaking, she wouldn’t be in the ice cave alone, she’d have Emma’s corpse to keep her company.
- Charming’s Mom is really a catalyst for badness.
- Creamistry comes to Storybrooke.