- Fun fact: Drilling a hole into your own forehead won’t make an eye grow there, either.
- Still don’t get how broke the McCalls are all of a sudden. RN’s do pretty well, and Mrs. McCall can apparently work ER or OR.
- Mason is either the nicest guy ever, or getting set up to be the Biggest Bad.
- Doesn’t Malia’s dad wonder where she goes every night? And morning? And when she comes back all covered in monster blood?
- Derek, apparently the first werewolf to ever consider that real estate and banks might be more reliable than a subterranean vault under the high school.
- Eichen House is the worst place ever. If you take your family member there, it better be because they ate at least 5 people, or they are not gonna make it.
- Hey, way to not kill somebody, Peter.
- The real tragedy of Teen Wolf: Scott McCall has never seen Star Wars.
- Secondmost real tragedy of Teen Wolf: Derek doesn’t have a TV.
- This is not the best fighting we’ve seen from Scott and Kira. If she couldn’t dent the thing with an actual sword last time, why would she think slapping a berserker with a chain would do anything? Why not try electrocuting it?
- Kate wants to know why Scott is so special. If he fought like this all the time, we’d want to know too.
- I feel like Parrish had a number of options here, and enlisting the help of someone who’s been bleeding out for who knows how long to help him unbend a rebar was maybe not the most intuitive of them.
- So, is the benefactor thing all done then? There effectively was no benefactor? Nobody benefited except the assassins who killed a couple low-levels and then went back to their lives with a few mil?
- I would think if all his friends started missing Scott, and Kate shows up with an extra berserker who clearly has their skull belted on, they might get a little suspicious.