- In retrospect, why was this guy so alarmed at his cat being all bloody, when he had an abattoir underneath the stairs?
- Derek seems oddly uncomfortable with having his innocent eyes back.
- I find it hilarious that the only Asian family took one look at Beacon Hills and despite having their own superpowers, said “NOPE” and tried to head back to civilization where whole families don’t get burnt or axed or eaten every other minute.
- Do none of the teachers in Beacon Hills High notice that Malia can barely speak English, much less do algebra? This is the worst school ever.
- That was the most over-the-top exercise intolerance performance ever, by O’Brien. It’s like, after all that running he did in “Maze Runner,” he forgot what it was like to be unfit.
- Liam really picked a crappy time at which to try to Lacrosse.
- This just doesn’t seem like the only course of action open to Scott. He didn’t look like he was trying all that hard to get away from the Wendigo before munching down.
- I’m going to guess that Liam had some terminal disease or something that the bite is going to cure. On the other hand, hopefully he didn’t have Hepatitis or something, given that Scott just got a mouthful of his blood. Ick.