- I wonder why Scott can’t just tell Alison he has to avoid her for the Lacrosse team or something.
- My, Jackson’s gotten more charming. All he needed was a few Hale fingernails in the back of his neck.
- Ha ha, Peter had a funky hairdo.
- I don’t think you’re supposed to be able to chat as much as you like in detention.
- Lookit Stiles, giving the “with great power comes great responsibility” speech!
- Oh, apparently the detention teacher wasn’t as fond of the great responsibility speech.
- Deaton, doing his “I don’t know anything about supernatural things! I’m just a mild-mannered veterinarian!”
- Oh Derek.
- In retrospect, why was this guy so alarmed at his cat being all bloody, when he had an abattoir underneath the stairs?
- Derek seems oddly uncomfortable with having his innocent eyes back.
- I find it hilarious that the only Asian family took one look at Beacon Hills and despite having their own superpowers, said “NOPE” and tried to head back to civilization where whole families don’t get burnt or axed or eaten every other minute.
- Do none of the teachers in Beacon Hills High notice that Malia can barely speak English, much less do algebra? This is the worst school ever.
- That was the most over-the-top exercise intolerance performance ever, by O’Brien. It’s like, after all that running he did in “Maze Runner,” he forgot what it was like to be unfit.
- Liam really picked a crappy time at which to try to Lacrosse.
- This just doesn’t seem like the only course of action open to Scott. He didn’t look like he was trying all that hard to get away from the Wendigo before munching down.
- I’m going to guess that Liam had some terminal disease or something that the bite is going to cure. On the other hand, hopefully he didn’t have Hepatitis or something, given that Scott just got a mouthful of his blood. Ick.
- You’d think after awhile, Beacon Hills would have learned not to hold its big championship games on the nights of the Full Moon.
- I guess…Scott is more ok with his Dad now?
- Nobody ever cleaned up the Hale House after all those years?
- Haige is a bastard, and is an unnecessary contributor to poor Derek’s Life of Suckage.
- I’m not so sure Sheriff Stilinski really wants full disclosure at this point.
- OH HAI PETER.
- Oh Stiles…
- It’s kind of weird that they are so squidged out over the gas station guy’s mutilation, after all the horrible death they’ve seen previously.
- Well that was almost some parental concern from Peter.
- Are…are Scott and Malia trying to slap those Berzerkers in the chest to death?
- Does anyone want to try to freaking help Derek?!
- Woo! Hoechlin, baby! With innocent eyes!
Enjoyable things courtesy of an enigmatic world.